Review: Black Widow: Forever Red

Black Widow: Forever Red
Author: Margaret Stohl
Release date: October 13, 2015
Published by: Marvel Press 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, has never relied on anyone, and no one has ever relied on her. Those truths are about to both become false when she becomes entangled with the worst of the bad guys from her own past. Plus, she ends up with not only one teenager in tow under her care, but with two! What has she gotten herself into this time!? And will she be able to come out the other end with both kids and herself still intact?

My thoughts: This was fantastic! I pictured the world vividly as if it was one of the Marvel movies with Scarlet and all. The adventure and mystery never ends in this one. I wanted to read more and more.

I especially loved how Stohl portrayed Natasha in this story. Her personality was just how I had imagined her to be, and the fact that she has to begin worrying about others in this story was a perfect way to show off her very few and far between weaknesses. Plus her personality was extremely well thought out and planned. 

The secondary characters of Ava and Alex were also very well done in that I felt that I got to know them as much as they would let anyone. Plus they get to go with 
Natasha on this adventure which was a thriller that went on and on. Loved it! 

Final thoughts: If you have been liking the Marvel world of the 
Avengers which has been crashing all around us, then you are going to like this! It's a must buy for anyone who even sort of likes superheroes. 


View all my reviews

Comments