Top 10 Tuesday: Best Reads of 2015 so far...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Best Books We've read so far in 2015...

1. Drama & Smile by Raina Telgemeier

2. Meet Caroline by Kathleen Ernst



4. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke


5. Waiting for Gonzo by Dave Cousins 

6. For Real by Alison Cherry

7. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult



8. A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin 

9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 

10. Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross 


What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Great list! I love Sarah J Maas but haven't read this one yet. The others look really good too. Thanks for sharing. My TTT @Crushingcinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read A Court of Thorns and Roses! ! I've seen it on a lot of lists this week. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Rump! Such a good book! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment