Review: Smile

Smile
Series: Smile, Book 1
Author: Raina Telgemeier
Release date: February 1, 2010
Published by: GRAPHIX/Scholastic 


This book is inspiring because, it teaches you about what life brings and what's ahead of you. This book takes you through 2 stages. 

1.middle school
2.high school
  
Now I bet you think middle school is scary but it's not, now Raina has a problem with her mouth that's a problem. But middle school and high school isn't a problem. Raina knocks out her 2 front teeth and has to be dragged around everywhere it fells like you're actually feeling the pain that she's going through. She's embarrassed
because her friends noticed and it becomes a  big problem for Raina. To find out what happens to Raina read Smile.

I like this book. I have read this book 4 times now because it's SO GOOD! Now that I've read some of Raina Telgemeier's books I'm wondering  what she's going to 
write next.=)                                

Comments