Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me...

1. Rebel (Reboot, Book 2) 
by Amy Tintera 
I loved book 1 of this series, and REALLY want to get my hands on book 2.

2. Snow Like Ashes 
by Sara Raasch
Doesn't this sound good!?


3. Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, Book 3) 
by Jessica Spotswood
I LOVE this series and would love to have it complete on my bookshelf so I could reread it whenever I choose to! WOW! 


4. The Unbound (The Archived, Book 2)
by Victoria Schwab
This is a book I have been wanting. I have book 1, but would like to be able to just read, read, read when I get started.

5. Belzhar 
by Meg Wolitzar
This one sounds SO good and we recently got to meet her and hear her talk about writing. Meg is fantastic! WOW!! 

6. Strange and Ever After (Something Strange & Deadly, Book 3) 
by Susan Dennard
I loved this first book and need to finish the series. Pls, Susan is awesome!


7. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, Book 3) 
by Maggie Stiefvater
This series is so different and interesting. I love Maggie's books!!! Plus, Blue is fantastic! 

8. Thunderstruck (Weather Witch, Book 3) 
by Shannon Delany
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! I must own the whole thing! I have got to get my paws on this one!

9. The Murder Complex 
by Lindsey Cummings
What a creepy idea for a book! I can't wait to try this one! I must get my hands on it.

10. Catalyst (Insignia, Book 3) 
by S.J. Kincaid
This series is so Ender's Game fun! I love the technie/warness of it all! 

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Snow Like Ashes and Belzhar both sound like fantastic books and I really hope that I'll be able to read them soon.

    Great list and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow Like Ashes is getting a lot of love recently and I'm thinking that maybe I should look into that one haha :3 I follow Victoria Schwab on Twitter and cracks me up so much and of course I've heard nothing but praise for her books so I might need to get onto The Archived series. A great list! HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS DARLING WITH ALL THE BOOKS YOU COULD WISH FOR!

    Here's my Top Ten: https://bookrambles.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/top-ten-books-i-wouldnt-mind-santa-bringing-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant list. I am so desperate to get my hands on Snow Like Ashes, that's the book I most want to get my hands on, I am also really excited for The Murder Complex, have my fingers crossed for that one too. I hope you find at least some of these under your tree this year :) Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Pretty much all of these are on my tbr - or at least the first installments of the series are! :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment