Book Trailer Thursday #86 - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Book Trailer Thursday is a feature inspired by Once Upon a TwilightWe are hoping to promote not only new books that are out or are soon to be out on the shelves, but to also promote the creation of book trailers themselves! Make sure to post a comment below and let us know what you've found out there this week!

Ignite Me 
(Shatter Me, Book 3)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 4, 2014
Published by: HarperTeen

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew - about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam - was wrong. (Summary from Goodreads)

I can't believe I still haven't gone and gotten my hands on this one! AHHH! This has just made me go to bn.com to order it online! :P This series is in my Top 5 favorites EVER! I LOVE this book trailer...the words are SO PERFECT! "Fear will learn to fear me."

Check out my review of:
Shatter Me, Book 1
Unravel Me, Book 2

What did you find out there this week?

Comments