Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...
What a week. I've been sick and haven't even been able to read much lately, but have gotten to a couple. I need to get to the reviews now, but with today being my 11th Anniversary I know today is not going to be that day! :) Time to hang out with the coolest guy I know.


Bought from B&N on the fabulous Educator Discount days...
Going Rogue by Robin Benway (BloomsburyUSA)
The Program by Suzanne Young (Simon Pulse)

From the Author...
Tesla by Mark Lingane

Cheap eBook Haul...
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Spencer Hill) - $3.99
ICONS by Margaret Stohl (Little, Brown Books) - $3.99
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Simon Pulse) - $1.99!
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (Balzer+Bray) - $1.99!
Nomad by JL Bryan (Indie) - $3.99
Stardust by Neil Gaiman (William Morrow) - $1.99!

For Review from NetGalley...
Cured by Bethany Wiggins (Walker Childrens)
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (Scholastic)
Grim Edited by Christine Johnson (Harlequin Teen)
The Hunt by Stacey Kade (Disney-Hyperion)
Impostor by Susanne Winnacker (Hachette)
Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout (Entangled Teen)
Stormbringer by Shannon Delany (St. Martin's Griffin)
Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton (Hachette)

 

What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. A lot of awesome books. I got Fire and Flood as well. Awesome list of books. I picked up The Program last week. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a collection of books there! :D Well done!
    I read Impostor and Witch Finder a month or two ago and didn't really enjoy them, you check out my reviews on my blog, but I hope you enjoy them more that I did.

    Amanda
    Book Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well poo! We'll see if I get to them; I have a lot on the list to get to from NetGalley so eventually they'll disappear. :/

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing a lot of Fire and Flood, I'm definitely going to be checking that one out!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very envious of GRIM, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stack! I really liked Cursed by JA! I hope she goes back and turns it into a series :)
    Enjoy your new reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Program this week and I'm really excited to start it. I've seen Fire & Blood as well as Cured on a lot of people's STS posts recently so maybe I'm going to need to look into trying those two books out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy Fire & Flood! I really want to read that one (fingers crossed that I get approved!). I hope you feel better soon, though. Being sick sucks. :( My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling better now, but sadly now Reaghan is sick. :( I always feel so helpless when one of my "babies" is sick.

      Delete
  8. Such Sweet Sorrow & Cured are on my TBR list and I got Grim too :) Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try Grim! I'm hoping it ends up on the JLG listing so we automatically get it at our high school LMC. If not, I'm definitely getting it there I can already tell!

      Delete
  9. Amazing haul! I LOVED The Program, such a great book! I recently read Impostor and Witch Finder - enjoyed Impostor, but wasn't the biggest fan of Witch Finder. Will definitely be adding a few of these to my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment