Top 10 Tuesday #34 - Books I Want Santa to Bring Me...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books I Want Santa to Bring Me...

1. The Program by Suzanne Young

2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah Maas

3. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger

4. Once by Anna Carey

5. Rise by Anna Carey

6. This Wicked Game by Michelle Zink

7. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

8. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz

9. Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz

10. Winds of Salem by Melissa de la Cruz

Some are new, and some are old. These are just the ones I want the MOST on my shelves right now! :) Some I've read and some I haven't. 

What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. Any luck getting 'The Program'? I keep hearing really fantastic things about that one!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a B&N gift card for christmas so I think I'll grab it with that! :) Plus, I think I'll grab the Witches of East End series. LOVE IT!!

      Delete

Post a Comment