Waiting on Wednesday #91 - Just One Year & Enders

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Be sure to post a link to your Waiting on Wednesday below!

This week's pre-publication "We can't wait to read it!" selections are...

Author: Gayle Forman
Release Date: October 10, 2013 (Nov. 7, 2013 - Paperback)
Published by: Dutton Juvenile

After spending an amazing day and night together in Paris, Just One Year is Willem's story, picking up where Just One Day ended. His story of their year of quiet longing and near misses is a perfect counterpoint to Allyson's own as Willem undergoes a transformative journey, questioning his path, finding love, and ultimately, redefining himself. (Summary from Goodreads)

This sounds like a good companion novel to the first as we follow Lulu and Willem on their adventure.


Author: Lissa Price
Release Date: January 7, 2014
Published by: Delacorte Books for Young Readers

With the Prime Destinations body bank destroyed, Callie no longer has to rent herself out to creepy Enders. But Enders can still get inside her mind and make her do things she doesn't want to do. Like hurt someone she loves. Having the chip removed could save Callie's life - but it could also silence the voice in her head that might belong to her father. Callie has flashes of her ex-renter Helena's memories, too...and the Old Man is back, filling her with fear. Who is real and who is masquerading in a teen body? This is the thrilling sequel to "Starters". (Summary from Goodreads)

I LOVED Starters and feel like I've been waiting and waiting to find out what happens to Callie et all. Oh how I cannot wait to figure it all out.

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

  1. I really liked JOY, I had some issues with it, but it's still yet another amazing story by Gayle Forman!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just One Year is on my to-read list already and I am super excited about it. I don't know when I'll be able to read it but I can't wait. As for Enders, I haven't read book one so I'm not really waiting on it yet but I hope you enjoy reading it. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Starters to read soon and I cant wait :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Enders has me very excited. great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST ONE YEAR - LOVED IT. ENJOY!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just One Day and Just One Year are both on my TBR list. I really need to read these. I have seen so many great reviews.

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-teardrop-by-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh, really have to read Just One Day already! :)

    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gayle Forman is an author who shows up in a lot of places...so even though I don't usually read YA, I probably should check her out. Thanks!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just had the honor of getting to meet her and she was AMAZING! Just...WOW!

      Delete
  9. Definitely can't wait for Enders - it's been so long since Starters came out! Can't wait to find out what happens to everyone.

    -Jess

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment