Review: Imaginable by J. Meyers

Imaginable 
Author:  J. Meyers
Series: Intangible, Book 2
Release date: April 16, 2013
Published by: Self Pub
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sera and Luke are still trying to learn everything they can about their powers, but there are others who are still out there who are willing to do anything to use their powers. And their powers are changing...growing...

My thoughts: This was AMAZING! I adored book 1 and book 2 was just as good! There was adventure, mystery, drama, and so much more.

ALL the characters from book 1 were there...Sera, Luke, Fey, Marc, Quinn, Raquel, Brandan and more...but there were also new characters as well. We meet The Good Mother Keren, Fey's father, and many others including some pretty wicked bad guys! :(

I found the fact that even though Sera thinks she's doing the right thing by healing vampires who come to her to be healed...it truly turns out to be a very bad thing which is SO sad. It's always hard when you find that something you think is right turns out to be wrong.

Final thoughts: I highly recommend this series! If you haven't given it a try, you should! It's X-Men meets Twilight and I LOVE IT SO HARD!!! Plus, it's a fantastic deal as an eBook @$3.99! Now I just CANNOT WAIT FOR BOOK 3!!!!

View all my reviews

Comments