Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM created by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Wow, I always say we're going to keep it short and sweet...and then we get together and end up gushing and gushing about books...
For Review from NetGalley...
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (Disney Hyperion)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)
The Lost Kingdom by Matthew J. Kirby (Scholastic)
Pet Hotel: A Big Surprise by Kate Finch (Scholastic)
Pet Hotel: Calling All Pets! by Kate Finch (Scholastic)

What did you get for your libby this week?

Comments

  1. All Our Yesterdays looks fantastic and I'm so excited for The Dream Thieves. I can't wait to find out what happens next in that series.
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book looks GREAT in your hands :) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. All Our Yesterdays looks fantastic. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Maggie Stiefvater but I never can find the time. Great haul and happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many choices, I hope they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard AMAZING things about All Our Yesterdays! And EE! You got The Dream Thieves! Happy reading! :)

    ~Daisy @ The Broke and the Bookish and Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment