Review: The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross

The Girl with the Iron Touch 
by Kady Cross
Series: The Steampunk Chronicles 
Release date: May 28, 2013
Published by: Harlequin Teen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After New York City, the extraordinary team has returned to London a bit fractured after Mei's unexpected betrayal. Griffin has become incredibly withdrawn and mysterious, while he's turned to a newcomer, Isley, instead of his friends. In the meantime Emily is stolen straight from their home for a plan more evil than even others before. Will the team be able to find and save her in time? Or will she have to make the ultimate sacrifice to save them all?

My thoughts: Oh how I LOVE these books! Seriously! When I start one of these I just sigh and feel like I'm home again. This 3rd installment was JUST as fabulous as the other 2 in the Steampunk Chronicles Series! Kady Cross did not disappoint! Action, adventure, romance, mystery, gadgets, science, and so much more! If you haven't tried Kady Cross's Steampunk Chronicles, you have GOT to start with book 1 of the trilogy! 

I'm not sure there's anything else to be said at this point that I haven't already said about these...they would truly make a fantastic movie series or TV Show, but for now I will just be pleased with having them on my shelves so that I can reread them over and over again. 






View all my reviews

Comments