Waiting on Wednesday #50 - Level 2 and Unravel Me


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. Be sure to post a link to your Waiting on Wednesday below!

This week's pre-publication "We can't wait to read it!" selections are...

Level 2 
(The Memory Chronicles, Book 1)
Release Date: January 15, 2013
Published by: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Three levels. Two loves. One choice. 

'I pause to look around the hive - all the podlike chambers are lit up as the drones shoot up on memories...I've wanted to get out of her before, but now the tight quarters start to choke me. There has to be more to death than this.'
Felicia Ward is dead. Trapped in a stark white afterlife limbo, she spends endless days replaying memories, of her family, friends, boyfriend...and of the guy who broke her heart. The guy who has broken into Level 2 to find her.
Felicia learns that a rebellion is brewing, and it seems she is the key. Suspend between heaven and earth, she must make a choice. Between two worlds, two lives and two loves. (Summary from Goodreads)

Okay, I'm intrigued. A Sci-fi thriller world between heaven and earth...is that purgatory? Dante, anyone? I'm in!


Unravel Me 
(Shatter Me, Book 2)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 5, 2013
Published by: HarperCollins

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her--people with gifts--and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible. (Summary from Goodreads)

Oh how I can't wait for this one! The first one was SO GOOD! It's like a whole new and amazing X-Men story, but with a dystopian twist to it! Oh how I love it! I'm thinking I should read that Destroy Me eBook in the mean time! Should I? Is it worth it? What do you guys think? Should I? 

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

  1. I have LEvel 2 to read and it's soooo exciting! I cannot wait for Unravel Me because Shatter Me absolutely blew me away!

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! They were both 5 star books for me! Hope you love them when you get them!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh both of those are on my can't wait list. They both look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo... Level 2 sounds AWESOME! And I still need to read Shatter Me. :P Great picks! Thanks for visiting our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I'm waiting on Level 2 as well! I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Unravel Me, and it is amazing! I hope you love it too! Thanks for stopping by. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Unravel Me!!!! I just re-read Shatter Me. :) I loved Level 2...you can even win a copy at my blog. :P Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Level 2 just doesn't look like my cup of tea. I'm about to read Shatter Me and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I am looking forward to both of these, though I have heard mixed reviews on Level 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually have both of these yet I still haven't read them. I know, I'm a slacker. Great WoW picks, though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment