Review: Indomitable by J. Meyers

Indomitable 
Author: J. Meyers
Series: Intangible, Novella 0.75
Release date: December 22, 2012
Published by: Indie!
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Slavery is theft -- theft of a life, theft of work, theft of any property or produce, theft even of the children a slave might have borne." ~Kevin Bales, Understanding Global Slavery

200 years ago a slave named Jonas endured the most hideous crimes against humanity because of the free license to do whatever, whenever all because of one word...SLAVERY. One of the most horrible words in existence.

Except in this story there's a dark twist of bloody revenge...

My thoughts: Jonas was one of my favorite characters from Intangible, Book 1 of the Intangible Series! A vampire with a soul, morals and humanity! This is exactly the thing that kept me watching Buffy and Angel for all those years! Oh how I love a character who doesn't fit the mold they are supposed to fit! Give me a girlie girl who loves pink and dresses who also hunts, fishes and wants to be a plumber and you've just given me a character I will probably love! There is just something about characters like this that don't fit their expected mold that I am drawn to in books, movies and LIFE as well! So to learn more about Jonas...why he is the way he is, his history, and ultimately his story from "the beginning" right up until he meets Sera! Except, this time it's through Jonas that we get to experience that first impression being made.

Final thought: Oh how I can't wait for Book 2!

View all my reviews

Comments