Book Trailer Thursday #48 - Prophecy and Onyx


Book Trailer Thursday is a feature inspired by Once Upon a TwilightWe are hoping to promote not only new books that are out or are soon to be out on the shelves, but to also promote the creation of book trailers themselves! Make sure to post a comment below and let us know what you've found out there this week!

This week’s trailers:

Author: Ellen Oh
Release Date: January 2, 2013
Published by: HarperTeen

I've seen this book around a bit, but for some reason the cover hasn't enticed me to even take a look at the summary on Goodreads. This book trailer on the other hand, completely sucked me in and I HAD to go read the summary ASAP after watching it! That, to me, equals a well done book trailer HarperTeen! 


(Lux, Book 2)

Release Date: August 14, 2012
Published by: Entangled Publishing

Since Opal came out, I was just searched some Lux book trailers, and I found this one for Onyx that I had not seen before. It sure makes the book seem awful steamy, but I promise you the majority of the book is about the secret of living aliens living among us and trying to survive--plus, the romance ;)

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments