Top 10 Tuesday #27 - Most Anticipated Books for 2013...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books for 2013...

1. Fragments (Partials Sequence, Book 2) by Dan Wells


2. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, Book 2) by R.L. LaFevers

3. Unravel Me (Shatter Me, Book 2) by Taherah Mafi


4. Splintered by A.G. Howard

5. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

6. The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress

7. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
 

8. If I Should Die by Amy Plum

9. Override (Glitch, Book 2) AND Shutdown (Glitch, Book 3) by Heather Anastasiu

10. Impostor by Suzanne Winnacker

The rest of the books I can't wait for don't have covers! :( 
Infinityglass (Hourglass, Book 3) by Myra McEntire
The Girl with the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles, Book 3) by Kady Cross
Untitled (Raven Cycle, Book 2) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Untitled (Shatter Me, Book 3) by Tahereh Mafi


1. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, Book 2) by Louise Rozett

2. Awaken (Abandon, Book 3) by Meg Cabot

3. The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, Book 3) by Aimee Carter

4. Everbound (Everneath, Book 2) by Brodi Ashton

5. Othermoon (Otherkin, Book 2) by Nina Berry

6. Origin (Lux, Book 4) by Jennifer Armentrout
No cover, but I still want to read it!

7. The Impossibility of Tomorrow (Incarnation, Book 2) by Avery Williams

8. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, Book 4) by Rick Riordan
No cover, but I still can't wait! 

9. Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril, Book 2) by Heather Brewer

10. Requiem (Delirium, Book 3) by Lauren Oliver


What's on your Top 10 this week?

Comments

  1. I want to read 'The Friday Society' so much! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your list! I haven't read Kress yet but looks so good. Dark Triumph and Soulbroken so looking forward to those!

    Marissa
    here's my my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many books on this list that I want to read like Splintered and Requiem. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Splintered is SOOOO good! I can't wait to buy it and get it on my shelves!

      Delete
  4. I see a lot of books that I would love to read. I have been meaning to read the Dan Wellsbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous lineup! I'm honored to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Requiem and Override! I LOVE those series!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently read Shatter Me and LOVED IT. I can't wait till Unravel Me is out and we find out what happens next to Juliette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I neeeeed Dark Triumph... and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. And pretty much all the others too. 2013 is going to be a busy year of reading. :D
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splintered! Definitely my top 1 <3
    Shatter me, his fair assassin, Incarnation, Everneath, & Partials, I have yet to begin in these series, but I can't wait. So many books, so little time huh! Great list.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy TTT.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment