Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE AWFUL VIDEO! I don't know what the heck has been happening with our videos lately! GRRR! They won't match up! What in the world does this? Does anyone know how I keep this from happening? Sorry! Maybe just listen to it only! It's like a Kung Fu movie in the 80's! GRRRR! 
From the Library...
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Speak/Putnam)

The Sweetness of Salt by Cecilia Galante (Bloomsbury USA)
You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis (Ember/RandomHouse)

Borrowed from a student...
The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans (Dutton Books)

Stay tuned for the Dystopian Giveaway Hop starting this week!


Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

Comments

  1. Awesome haul girls :) !!
    I didn't like The Name of the Star that much but I'm definitely hoping you will. I look forward to know what you think of You Have Seven Messages, it sounds great. Happy reading !!
    A dystopia giveaway ? AWESOME !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you'll have to stop back and enter to win! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read it yet, but The Name of the Star has been on my To Read list for ages. Definitely sounds like a book I'd enjoy!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like Name of the Star. I did but it was funny to read how English MJ was trying to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I'll have to pay attention to that.

      Delete
  4. I actually haven't read In The Name of The Star Yet, but will soon as I got an ARC of the sequel, The Madness Underneath. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you think of the new covers on them? I wonder why they did the change!?

      Delete
  5. I didn't know they changed the cover of The Name of the Star! I read it a while back, and really enjoyed it. It was so interesting. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Name of the Stars new cover looks amazing! You have 7 messages also looks really interesting. New follower -- Gabby

    My Sts:
    http://gabbyreads.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelveshalloween-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Gabby! Great to have ya here! I can't wait to try it! Maybe it'll be my Halloween scary story!

      Delete
  7. Really enjoyed The Name of the Star and I'm eagerly looking forward to The Madness Underneath.

    I also like the sound of The Sweetness of Salt, so I've put it on my Wish List.

    Happy Reading.

    Please check out my haul for this week at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read The Name of the Star forever! Sounds scary! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I really want to read The Name of the Star and I read You Have Seven Messages but I didn't enjoy it too much.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Haven't read NoTS yet. but I've moved it up higher on my TBR list since I got the Madness Underneath ARC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read The Name of the Star. The sequel is coming out soon I think so I need to get prepared! Great haul this week, I hope you enjoy all of the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed The Name of the Star and I can't wait to read the sequel! Awesome book week ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should throw it in now as a creepy Halloween read!?

      Delete

Post a Comment