Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 


NOOK Book Purchase - FREE until Oct. 1
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (Katherine Tegan Books)

From the Library...
Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel (Simon & Schuster)

For Review from NetGalley...
Splintered by A.G. Howard (Amulet Books)
The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber (Sourcebooks)

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (Algonquin Books)
Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Hatchett Book Group)

TODAY'S ADVENTURE...
We can't wait to tell you all about it afterwards!! :)


Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

Comments

  1. OOh you got Splintered - been wanting to read that one!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta haul! Sweet Venom is a popular one this week, and I personally LOVED Water for Elephants! Happy reading & thanks for sharing :)

    New GFC follower!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Water for Elephants was SO good...I really liked it.

      Delete
  3. Nice stack of books this week. I'm so glad that Sweet Venom is free! I've been wanting to read it for a while now.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so curious about sweet venom, I hope you'll enjoy it. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun haul, happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of either of these before but Venom looks really interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Splintered! I have that one to read as well =) Awesome book week!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I actually couldn't resist and already read a few pages and was quickly getting sucked in! I had to put it down and make myself pick up the other book I need to finish first.

      Delete
  8. I loved the Water for Elephants movie so I really look forward to read the book !!
    Splintered sounds sooo good, I look forward to know what you think of it. Happy reading girls !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read The Lovely Bones and it was pretty good. I haven't seen the movie yet but I really want to! I hope you both enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment