Review: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Shadow Kiss 
Author: Richelle Mead
Release date: November 13, 2008
Published by: Razorbill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Rose is head-over-heels in love with the last person on Earth that would be "appropriate" for her, Dimitri, her teacher! As Rose spirals farther and farther into the darkness of the shadows that are beginning to consume her, she also literally begins to see ghosts...and not just any ghosts. Then just when everything seems like it's too much to handle, Rose discovers that their worst enemy, Victor Dashkov, is going to be on trial soon and she and Lissa are not even invited to testify!
Will Rose be able to hold it all together? Or will the shadows completely consume her?


My thoughts: Ok, I really liked this one! You guys were right; this one was better than 1 & 2. Book 1 & 2 were decent and I liked them, but this one was really good. I felt like the storylines took a giant leap forward and although I was still very frustrated by the fact that I could many times guess what was going to happen next...sometimes I was wrong and she surprised me!! I LOVE it when that happens! And that ending!!!! Are you kidding me!!! Who the heck saw that coming!?


Here I come book 4! Sleep!? Who needs sleep? I have to know what happens next...

View all my reviews

Comments