Our Week in Books #14 - books, books, books


This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments and we'll comment back...


For Review from NetGalley...
Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier (RandomHouse)- out Sept. 11

WON from Amy @ LadyReader'sBookstuff and MacMillan...
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (MacMillan)- out May 22

From the Library...
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (Hyperion)

Purchased...
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (RandomHouse)
Zombies v. Unicorns by tons of great YA authors! (Margaret K. McElderry/Simon&Schuster)
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King (Random House)

Purchased NOOK Books...
Die for Me by Amy Plum (HarperTeen)-$2.99 until May 8!
Oppression (Children of the Gods) by Jessica Therrien (Zova Books)- currently $2.99 
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (HarperTeen)

This was a very long week for some reason and we are feeling a bit weighted down by it all. We are hoping to get faster with doing reviews as we get closer to summer and will also be in the Spring Fling Giveaway Hop this next week so stop by and check that out. You'll have a chance to choose your book from the doubles pile I have if you win so stop back on Tuesday!


Have a great week and let us know what you got for your libby this week! 

Comments

  1. I still haven't read The Body Finder series yet but I really want to because the concept of it sounds so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Paige, I loved the concept too so I'm really hoping I love this one. Plus it's a series which I love! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I cannot wait to read Of Poseidon! and I have Oppression, need to make time for it, it sounds so very good! I haven't read the Body Finder series yet, but want to so badly, lol!
    Enjoy your new reads :)

    Here's mine, it's my first vlog ever!
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/04/welcome-to-my-first-beehive-news-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Of Poseidon! I'm probably going to start reading my copy this week. I don't think I can wait much longer. You got a great haul this week. I hope you two enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved Sisterhood Everlasting! BUt it'S much sadder than the others. I also can't wait to read Of Poseidon! Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Enjoy all your new reads!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment