In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Link your IMM in the comments!

I apologize ahead of time about my goofy Badger fan wear but had just been to a 2 & 5 year old's Badger themed birthday party! Also...I had no idea I make THAT many faces when I talk! Too funny! Opps! Something to work on I guess.

Fabulous gifts from my pal Heidi @ YA Bibliophile:

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick
Masque of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin
Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
 A gift from E.Lockhart for my MHS Libby:
 Die Unruhmliche Geschichte der Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart 
For Review from NetGalley:
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig and Katherine Tegen Books (Release Date: March 13) ~ from HarperCollins
Chomp by Carl Hiaasen (Release Date: March 27) ~ from Alfred A. Knopf BFYR
The Académie by Susanne Dunlap (Release Date: April 10) ~ Bloomsbury Children's Books

Comments

  1. Great set! I really want to read The Academie. I loved Scorpio Races.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got LOADS of awesome ones! I have Witch Eyes and can't wait to read it!
    Unraveling Isobel is one I'm anxious to read.
    The Gathering Storm is pretty good. It's a heavier read and gets a little bogged down at times but it's still pretty good!
    I have Bittersweet and started it but haven't finished. I just haven't been in a contemp mood.
    But I'm so excited for you for getting so many great books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment