In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Link your IMM in the comments!
Purchased:
Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Struck (Stupid Cupid, Flirting with Disaster, Pucker Up) by Rhonda Stapleton (bind up)

For Review from NetGalley:
Partials by Dan Wells ~HarperCollins
The Jade Notebook by Laura Resau ~Random House Children's Books
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman ~Random House Children's Books

Comments

  1. I love the cover for Struck. Really great books this week, The Book of Blood and Shadow looks particularly great. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Cryers Cross! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! New follower. I want to read Charles and Emma. The Book of Blood and Shadow has a great cover.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cryer's Cross was ok, it was pretty creepy! Great Haul!
    my IMM- http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/01/hello-everyone-happy-sunday-i-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got The Book of Blood and Shadow last week and I can't wait to read it. Happy reading! :D

    In My Mailbox #6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received The Book of Blood and Shadow as well. I can not wait to read it. Enjoy your goodies! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul Partials sounds so good I can't wait to read it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Cryer's Cross, though it wasn't as creepy as I thought it was going to be.

    I also really want to read Partials and The Book of Blood and Shadow! They both sound awesome!

    New follower :)

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Partials looks good! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    ~Ailsa
    The Book Bundle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment