In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs.
Purchased as NOOK Books thanks to the I’m a Reader, Not Writer blog for the lead on all the amazingly priced eBooks out there right now all under $5…
Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
The Musician’s Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes
Need by Carrie Jones
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Lucky by Rachel Veil
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
Titles mentioned in IMM…

New and borrowed from one of my school libraries…
Mastiff (Beka Cooper, 3) by Tamora Pierce

Comments

  1. Mastiff is the last and oh my stars is it good. We will have to discuss. I just finished Hallowed (sequel to Unearthly) and I think you'll like it more than book one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news b/c I was rather unhappy with the ending to Unearthly...loved the rest of the book but the ending wasn't good for me!

      Delete
  2. Some excellent books there...happy reading and thanks for your IMM, love the ones that are vlogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to order Unearthly today. Enjoy your new great book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that looks like a great list!! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment