Review: Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz

Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6)Lost in Time
Author: Melissa de la Cruz
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Schuyler and Jack are now bonded! Unfortunately they must each go their separate ways to fulfill their paths. Schuyler is on her way to Alexandria to do what her grandfather couldn't and fulfill the Van Alen Legacy while Jack must return to New York City to face his twin.

Mimi, and oddly, Oliver are off to Egypt, too, in search of Kingsley Martin and a chance at true love.

The covens are crumbling around the world and being obliterated by the Silver Bloods to the point where many only have a few left who are going into hiding underground.

What will they face next? Will the Silver Bloods return? What about Bliss and her mission from her mother? Will there be ANY happy endings?

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, but this particular one had a very different feeling to it. I could really feel Cruz weaving her story-lines that are, at this point, everywhere (which I love) and pushing them into the path she wants them to go. I'm desperate to see what happens next for the vicious Azrael I've come to appreciate despite her appalling moral character flaws. I also can't wait to see what happens next for Bliss, she has secretly always been my favorite character and there is still SO much mystery surrounding her. Will we ever be told her whole history in one sitting along with her mother's part in it as well? Because of this love for her, I'm THRILLED that Cruz has announced the spin-off series "Wolf Pact" and can't wait to dive into the world of the Beauchamp witches! Melissa de la Cruz, your books just plain make me happy in a world that doesn't. Thank you!

What do you guys think of them?

View all my reviews

Comments