Review: Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5)Bloody Valentine
Author: Melissa de la Cruz
From: Library
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a very interesting little extra add-on to the Blue Blood series. Not only is the bonding of Jack & Schuyler in here, but other stories we haven't told before too.

I liked the idea of it but sadly it felt very much like a clever little, and not very hidden, way for the publishers to not only get more money from us but also a way to promote what's to come from this series while we are waiting for more. Something to keep us salivating I guess.

Now whether you find this good or bad that's up to you of course. I was in the middle of the road on that because I loved the stories and LOVED the cover, but wanted more and felt a bit jipped!

What did you think?

View all my reviews

Comments