Review: Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Beautiful Chaos
Author: Kami Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
From: Library

Hold on....must stop crying first.....

Ok, soooo good! Wow!

Ethan & Lena have returned home but their world is crumbling & ripping apart house by house & street by street as the 18th moon approaches. It is the end of days and they must find the "One who is Two" Will they be able to figure it all out this time before the end overtakes them all? You have read to find out!

This one just about broke me! Is this the end? I thought it was going to be but with that last page I'm not sure now!? Does anyone know? Now I have the movie to look forward to! Yay! :)

**UPDATE: No, this isn't the last one! There's going to be one more!

View all my reviews

Comments