Review: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Hex Hall
Author: Rachel Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sophie has known she's a witch for 3 years now, but when her latest attempt to help someone back-fires in a MAJOR way she's sent to Hex Hall, aka Juvie for Monsters. Only when she gets there she makes 3 powerful enemies after refusing to join their coven, becomes friends with a vampire who happens to be the most hated member of Hex Hall & crushes on the hottest guy in school who happens to be with her new worst enemy=worst 1st day at school ever!

I really liked this one and can't wait to read the next one (which I have an ARC of from ReadingTeen.net!) The best part about this series is that so far the 1st book has a conclusion of its major conflict instead of a continuous tease which never seems to be resolved! These tend to be the best series out there; the ones that you have no problem waiting for the next one for because you aren't waiting to see if someone dies, etc. Try it out and let me know what you think! I love the different twists and turns in this.

View all my reviews

Comments