Review: Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Wicked Lovely
Author: Melissa Marr
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aislinn has the Sight! She can see faeries everywhere, and has been able to since birth. Grams, who also has the Sight, has made Ash's life all about rules her entire life because of the Sight. The most important rule? Don't EVER attract attention...so when a man and woman who are so obviously court fey start following her everywhere she goes...what happens to the rules then? Can she stay unnoticed when she's so obviously being noticed?

Loved this! Wow! A perfectly sewn up ending...which makes me REALLY nervous about what's going to happen next! :( I can't wait for this movie to come out! YAY!

This was a 2nd read for me! I read this a few years ago and when I wanted to read the next one Grad. school was kicking my butt so I decided to wait out the series to be finished. So that's what I'm doing! Reading the whole series beginning to end! #2 here I come!! :)

View all my reviews

Comments