Review: Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)Uncommon Criminals
Author: Ally Carter
From: bought immediately at B&N! LOL!
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Katerina Bishop has already pulled off the job of a lifetime. Now she only takes from those who don't have rightful ownership of the masterpieces in their possession at the moment so that she can deliver them to their rightful owners. She has become a righteous thief!

And she has become a lone wolf...pulling jobs without letting anyone else in on what she's up to. Her family is NOT happy with her decisions and is beginning to slowly leave her just as she seems to like to be...alone.

What happens to a thief without a crew? What happens to a fifteen year old girl who's family has deserted her? Will she make the right decisions without them?

Wow! Seriously Ally Carter? I think you have officially made yourself an automatic read for me! Sooo good! The utter simplicity of it! Brilliant my dear, just brilliant! I am hoping there will be more of Kat in the future because she is perfection along with her "family." I for one will be recommending this book & the 1st to any and all students looking for amazing reads who walk into my libraries! Bravo!

View all my reviews

Comments