Review: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)Radiant Shadows
Author: Melissa Marr
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Both faery & human, Ani hungers for the touch & essence of others. She has been hidden from the High Queen for most of her life by the same person sworn to kill her. Devlin has never disobeyed orders from his Queen except once. Once when he was sent to eliminate a small child he didn't. He couldn't. Ani was important some how.
Will they be able to keep their secrets? Will the High Queen destroy them all? Will their connection become stronger or weaker now?

This story of Devlin & Ani was wonderful! I loved the twists & turns! These 2 are my favorite characters so far! Now I'm crossing my fingers for Seth & Niall...they are the characters I'm worried about next! Will they get their happily ever afters or eternal depression? There's only one way to find out! Darkest Mercy here I come....

View all my reviews

Comments