Review: The Good Neighbors: Kith & Kind by Holly Black

Kith (The Good Neighbors, #2)Kith
Author: Holly Black
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rue's mother is gone again and her father's unfaithfulness is the reason. Can she find her mother? Can she stop her grandfather's hateful plan against the city and the people in it? Can she save her friends from harm?

I love the drawing in these! I read the 1st last summer and have been waiting to get at the 2nd & 3rd this summer! Great stuff, but very dark! It reminds me of the world we don't see as humans which Holly Black takes us into in her Modern Faerie Series (which is one of my favorite series ever!) I was a bit nervous about some of the content only because I'm a school librarian too but LOVED the story. Dark, passionate, twists, turns, danger and more!

Kind (The Good Neighbors, #3)Kind
Author: Holly Black
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What do you do after the end of the world as you knew it? This is Rue's life...does she stay with her friends & all she's ever known or does she embrace the world of faerie?

This was a perfectly wrapped up ending by a fabulous writer & artist team!

View all my reviews

Comments