Review: Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)Fragile Eternity
Author: Melissa Marr
From: Library
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What do you do when your girlfriend is the Faery Queen of Summer, your best friend is the Dark Faery King, you're friends with the the Faery Winter Queen who has given you The Sight and you are mortal? What happens when all your friends are going to live forever while you continue to age? Seth is just a fragile mortal who gets closer to death each day he lives while everyone around him stays forever young. How can he fix this? Should he just walk away? Is there a reason he should fight?

Ok, I LOVE this series so far, BUT this book was rather blah for me and just went on and on! I had already guessed the ending at the beginning of the book! (I hate it when that happens!)

I've noticed that in long series there seems to always be one book like this unfortunately and then the rest get a whole lot better. Have you noticed this? So, of course, I'm still going to read the last 2 because I HAVE to know what happens next, but blah on this one for me! Sorry!

View all my reviews

Comments