Review: School's Out- Forever by James Patterson

School's Out - Forever (Maximum Ride, #2)School's Out - Forever
Author: James Patterson
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whitecoats, Erasors, school, the flock, and saving the world oh my! These are just a few of things Max has to deal with in the 2nd installment of the Maximum Ride series. The flock is on a mission to find their parents and get to the bottom of who they really are, but then one of them is mortally injured by who else, Ari. They have to get outside help from a hospital and meet Anne there, an FBI agent, who sends them to the worst place they could think of= school! Will she be able to keep them together? Will she figure out the codes? Will she learn her destiny?

I really liked this 2nd book in the Maximum Ride series! Book 3, here I come!

View all my reviews

Comments