Review: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)I Am Number Four
Author: Pittacus Lore
From: Library
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever wanted to pick your own name? Have you ever wanted to just start over again? How about wanting to blend in to the scenery around you?

This is exactly what life has been like over and over for John Smith, aka Numbner 3, for the past 10 years that he and his protector have been on Earth hiding. The goal is to do nothing that gains you any type of notice. He's really good at it, until now. Now, they may be coming. Now, they may be tracking them.

What a great alien book! Typically I am NOT an alien story reading person, but this was great! I CAN'T WAIT to go see the movie! I also have book #2 on my future purchasing list for my LMCs. I can't wait to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

Comments