Impossible by Nancy Werlin

ImpossibleImpossible by Nancy Werlin

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Lucinda Scarborough and all the Scarborough girls before her have been cursed by an evil Elfin Knight who wanted the original Scarborough girl as his true love forever. Instead Lucy's ancestor fell in love with a mortal and refused the Elfin Knight. The curse means that each Scarborough girl must take on 3 impossible tasks before the birth of her child or go mad forever!

This was a good story but didn't flow very well at all for me. It took me forever to get through this one for some reason. What did you think? I just read on Werlin's site that her next book, Extraordinary, will be along these same lines of new age faerie story. We'll have to see if Werlin can redeem herself!



View all my reviews

Comments